Spiral Wound Gaskets use Non-Asbestos inorganic paper, VALQUAFOIL™ (expanded graphite) and VALFLON™ (PTFE) tape as filler materials, and exhibit good elasticity by means of a V-shaped hoop.
- VALQUA No.
- Product name
- Spiral Wound Gaskets made of lined mica filler (Basic type)
- Spiral Wound Gaskets made of expanded graphite filler, and clothless mica filler made by special manufacturing process has excellent sealability and remarkably improved heat resistance because of anti oxidation effect to expanded graphite by mica filler.
- The basic-shape gasket is used for male-female and tongue and groove flanges, bonnets of valves, as well as covers for pressure vassels, towers, and tanks. It only requires a narrow width, and safe for use under high pressure.
- Temperature limit 750℃
- Applicable fluids
- Water, Sea water, Hot water, Steam,Crude oil, Alcohol, Animal & vegetable oil, Heat transfer oil,General solvent, Weak acid, Weak alkali,Strong oxidizing acid, strong alkali,Air, Nitrogen gas, Inert gas,Exhaust gas,Inflammable gas,Poisonous,Extremely low temperature liquids,
- Inappropriate fluid
- For super high temperature