VALFLON Sheet Gasket
These are Sheet Gaskets made of VALFLON （PTFE） with excellent properties for chemical resistance and non-stick.
（VALFLON is a registered trademark of VALQUA for its fluorocarbon resin products）
- VALQUA No.
- 7020 （food）
- Product name
- VALFLON Gasket
- In order to overcome the cold flow (creep phenomenon) which is a drawback in PTFE, these gaskets are shaped by means of a special manufacturing process where inorganic filler material is compounded.
- Provided with heat resistance, chemicals resistance, and anti-cold flow property, they are best suited for lines handling various chemicals (high concentrated hot sulfuric acid and hot nitric acid, etc.) .
- Unsuitable for High concentration alkali like Sodium hydroxide, Hydrofluoric acid, Polymerizable monomer
- These comply with the Food Sanitation Law.
Conforms to the Food Sanitation Act and standards for food and additives
- Applicable fluids
- Water, Sea water, Hot water, Steam,Crude oil, Alcohol, Animal & vegetable oil, Heat transfer oilGeneral solvent, Weak acid, Weak alkali,Air, Nitrogen gas, Inert gas,Exhaust gas,Inflammable gas,Poisonous,Oxygen,Extremely low temperature liquids,
- Inappropriate fluid
- High concentration alkali like Sodium hydroxide, Hydrofluoric acid, Polymerizable monomer
- Cover flanges, nozzles and other joints for pipe flanges, valve bonnets, towers and tanks, ovens, pressure vessels, and heat exchangers in factories, electric power plants, oil refineries, steel plants, and ships.
- main ingredient
- PTFE, Silica
- Color tone